Monday, April 22, 2013

Miss Sugar-Pink

I chew you up and I spit you out,
'Cause that's what your love is all about.
So pull me closer and kiss me hard,
I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart.

I'm Miss Sugar-Pink, liquor, liqour lips,
Hit me with your sweet love,
Steal me with a kiss.
I'm Miss Sugar-Pink, liquor, liqour lips,
I'm gonna be a bubblegum bitch,
I'm gonna be a bubblegum bitch.

This lyrics from Marina and the Diamonds' song BUBBLEGUM BITCH describes this gum butterfly day and butterfly feelings... OH LA LA! Innocent teen mood is flowering in my heart of blurry daydreams. Do you like to chew a gum? Just listen to this too sweet song. Now I am practising for biology exams, but my emotions don't let me learn a cell structure. Bubblegum pop music is for me an echo of the summertime, and my little teenage diary full of tears and smilles is pop and bubblegum. Glamorize and sweet, I am a Bubblegum Bitch.


2 comments: